Sat, Nov 07|
ON ZOOM PLATFORM AND YOUTUBE
5th Eduleaders Summit & Awards 2020
Teachers are now working hard to ensure their students not only learn about the key concepts of the course, but also learn to use the necessary technology. Teachers ensure students use the most appropriate tools, while giving constructive feedback, so they feel accompanied at all times.
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2020, 10:30 AM – 4:30 PM GMT+5:30
ON ZOOM PLATFORM AND YOUTUBE
About the Event
We call upon the stakeholders who are actively involved in education initiatives to come forth and join our hands to wind back the clock of changing requirements of eco system.
The event expects 2000+ Attendees, if not more. There will be an exclusive session for the participants keen to join into the adjoining hall of fame. You will find yourself among the decision makers from across the length and breadth of the international community.
Why To Participate / Nominate for Award
For many professionals/educational institutions/organisations, the reason their work doesn’t speak for itself is because of their tendency to keep their heads down and quietly perform their roles. They do great work but, because they fly under the radar, they remain a well-kept secret.
Your work can speak for itself, if you have enough overall visibility. When you’re well connected to others throughout the society, you don’t have to promote your value or introduce about your work every time. Others can see it first-hand.
WHO ATTEND ?
- Representatives/Key Officials from schools
- Representatives/Key Officials from Edtech companies
- Start ups
- International Experts
- Government Officials
- Education Consultants
- Entrepreneurs, Edupreneurs, Private Equity Investors
- Venture Capitalists
WHY ATTEND ?
- Share the achievements, challenges and lessons learned
- Discuss the current and future needs and issues and explore best practices in the education & skill development sector
- Connect decision-makers, policy makers, industry experts, business leaders, to foster
- exchange of ideas and information impacting the education & skill development sector
- Showcase information technology applications
- Provide more vistas of opportunity for partnership building, development reorganization and capacity enhancement for the rural stakeholders
- Bring forth views and latest news from regulators, policy makers, service providers, content providers and Infrastructure providers
- Look at the current situation and outline desirable future developments in the field of ICT enabled education
- Provide integrated approach of ICT supported education
- Bring together the entire community of education & skill development professionals and practitioners to celebrate success stories, discuss strategies and explore opportunities awaiting the education & skill development sector in India & globally.
- Deliberate on the issues facing the movement, the journey till now, and devise new plans for the future
- Attend enlightening sessions where you can interact with people who are playing influential role in various areas of Education segment.
- Earn a great insight into the broader governance & IT priorities of the government leaders.
- Build relationships through a broad system of interactions.
- Get all your queries answered by experts.